Many questions remain about how flu season might affect the pandemic, and vice versa. For example, would coinfection with influenza worsen the course of COVID-19? Experts also aren’t certain whether influenza vaccination could help protect against COVID-19 or whether steps taken to mitigate COVID-19 will reduce the burden of the coming flu season.
- CRA Webinar: The Role of IL-6 Inflammation, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Cytokine Release Syndrome
- COVID-19 as an Immunology Boot Camp – Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- The Rheumatologist’s Role in SARS-CoV-2 Infection – Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Federal Program Webinar for Rheumatologists
- You’re Invited to the CRA at ACR 2019 Luncheon!
- Anthem Clarifies Specialty Pharmacy Mandate
- CRA Issues Letters to California Business Advocacy Organizations Warning Them of Consequences of Anthem Blue Cross Mandate
- CRA Press Release – October 29, 2020 re: Anthem SPP Mandate
- ANTHEM’S SPECIALTY PHARMACY MANDATE
- Oxford University to Study Adalimumab as Potential COVID-19 Treatment
- What Happens When COVID-19 Collides With Flu Season?
- Rheumatologists Face Challenges in Identifying High-Quality COVID-19 Literature