Apart from the high transmission rate globally, the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has seen a record number of clinical studies registered on ClinicalTrials.gov.From January 2020 to May 2020, there have been 17,998 published articles and 4385 preprints related to COVID-19. However, the feasibility and accuracy of these research studies have raised questions among the scientific and medical communities.
- CRA Webinar: The Role of IL-6 Inflammation, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Cytokine Release Syndrome
- COVID-19 as an Immunology Boot Camp – Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- The Rheumatologist’s Role in SARS-CoV-2 Infection – Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Federal Program Webinar for Rheumatologists
- You’re Invited to the CRA at ACR 2019 Luncheon!
- CRA President, Dr. Samy Metyas featured in Capitol Weekly Op-Ed
- Anthem Clarifies Specialty Pharmacy Mandate
- CRA Issues Letters to California Business Advocacy Organizations Warning Them of Consequences of Anthem Blue Cross Mandate
- CRA Press Release – October 29, 2020 re: Anthem SPP Mandate
- ANTHEM’S SPECIALTY PHARMACY MANDATE
- Oxford University to Study Adalimumab as Potential COVID-19 Treatment
- What Happens When COVID-19 Collides With Flu Season?
- Rheumatologists Face Challenges in Identifying High-Quality COVID-19 Literature