CRA President, Dr. Samy Metyas, was recently featured in an opinion editorial published by Capitol Weekly voicing support for AB 347, a bill introduced by Assemblymember Dr. Joaquin Arambula which will enact a standardization of exceptions when an insurer utilizes step therapy. The bill does not seek to eliminate step therapy but will ensure that doctors and their staff are not playing a guessing game as to what exceptions will be granted by the insurer and when patients might have access to the medication their doctor prescribed.
- CRA Webinar: The Role of IL-6 Inflammation, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Cytokine Release Syndrome
- COVID-19 as an Immunology Boot Camp – Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- The Rheumatologist’s Role in SARS-CoV-2 Infection – Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Federal Program Webinar for Rheumatologists
- You’re Invited to the CRA at ACR 2019 Luncheon!
- CRA President, Dr. Samy Metyas featured in Capitol Weekly Op-Ed
- Anthem Clarifies Specialty Pharmacy Mandate
- CRA Issues Letters to California Business Advocacy Organizations Warning Them of Consequences of Anthem Blue Cross Mandate
- CRA Press Release – October 29, 2020 re: Anthem SPP Mandate
- ANTHEM’S SPECIALTY PHARMACY MANDATE
- Oxford University to Study Adalimumab as Potential COVID-19 Treatment
- What Happens When COVID-19 Collides With Flu Season?
- Rheumatologists Face Challenges in Identifying High-Quality COVID-19 Literature