- July 17 & 18, 2015 Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- August 7 & 8, 2015 Hotel Nikko San Francisco
The California Rheumatology Alliance (CRA) partnered with the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) to provide 1-day Bootcamps to educate and prepare CRA members for the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10. The training seminars tought coding professionals how to become proficient in the ICD-10 coding system.
- Evaluate, revise and focus physician educational efforts and queries to meet documentation requirements for ICD-10-CM
- Recognize how ICD-10-CM documentation requirements will affect principal diagnosis selection, additional diagnosis reporting, and diagnosis sequencing
- Identify solutions that will maximize efficiency and limit productivity losses during and after the transition
CRA members benefited from discounted registration.