In November of 2015, CRA co-hosted a Fellows Exchange event along with the Coalition of State Rheumatology Organizations. Fellows from across the country came to meet with physicians and recruiters from independant practices, multispecialty groups, academic institutions, and hospital systems.
- CRA Webinar: The Role of IL-6 Inflammation, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Cytokine Release Syndrome
- COVID-19 as an Immunology Boot Camp – Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- The Rheumatologist’s Role in SARS-CoV-2 Infection – Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Federal Program Webinar for Rheumatologists
- You’re Invited to the CRA at ACR 2019 Luncheon!
- CRA President, Dr. Samy Metyas featured in Capitol Weekly Op-Ed
- Anthem Clarifies Specialty Pharmacy Mandate
- CRA Issues Letters to California Business Advocacy Organizations Warning Them of Consequences of Anthem Blue Cross Mandate
- CRA Press Release – October 29, 2020 re: Anthem SPP Mandate
- ANTHEM’S SPECIALTY PHARMACY MANDATE
- Oxford University to Study Adalimumab as Potential COVID-19 Treatment
- What Happens When COVID-19 Collides With Flu Season?
- Rheumatologists Face Challenges in Identifying High-Quality COVID-19 Literature