California and many other states across the country are focusing increased attention on chronic disease screening, prevention and awareness including such rheumatic diseases as arthritis. These public policy proposals seek to raise awareness of the significance of the health issue and call for a coordinated and comprehensive response. Treatments for these conditions continue to improve with significant new research and better patient options. At the same time, the costs associated with these conditions grow. California proclaimed May as Arthritis Awareness Month, and September has become Pain Awareness Month. CRA partners with patient advocacy organizations, physicians and other key partners to ensure that prevention, screening and awareness around rheumatic diseases grows and patients can access the lifesaving treatments that they need.
- CRA Webinar: The Role of IL-6 Inflammation, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Cytokine Release Syndrome
- COVID-19 as an Immunology Boot Camp – Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- The Rheumatologist’s Role in SARS-CoV-2 Infection – Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Federal Program Webinar for Rheumatologists
- You’re Invited to the CRA at ACR 2019 Luncheon!
- CRA President, Dr. Samy Metyas featured in Capitol Weekly Op-Ed
- Anthem Clarifies Specialty Pharmacy Mandate
- CRA Issues Letters to California Business Advocacy Organizations Warning Them of Consequences of Anthem Blue Cross Mandate
- CRA Press Release – October 29, 2020 re: Anthem SPP Mandate
- ANTHEM’S SPECIALTY PHARMACY MANDATE
- Oxford University to Study Adalimumab as Potential COVID-19 Treatment
- What Happens When COVID-19 Collides With Flu Season?
- Rheumatologists Face Challenges in Identifying High-Quality COVID-19 Literature